No products in the cart.
Just as many exotic locations with none of the jet lag, Mexico is the closest coffee producing country to the United States. A burgeoning tourism destination, Mexico is a diverse country with deserts, blue waters, mountains, huge cities, and small hamlets. Taking a step away from the new resorts and seaside resort complexes will land you right in the middle of prime coffee country.
- Name:Mexico Single High Ground
- Origin: Mexico
- Region: Concordia, Chiapas
- Farm: Various
- Varietal: Typica, Bourbon, Mundo Novo
- Altitude: 1250 to 1550 meters
- Processing Method: Fully Washed