At Driven Coffee we have a deep-rooted desire to help others, and our Fundraising Program has proven to be a great vehicle to accomplish just that. If you’re looking for unique fundraising ideas for your school, non-profit, church, sports team, college, small groups, mission trip, PTO/PTA, club, or any other organization – consider a coffee fundraiser!
A Driven Coffee fundraiser is a unique fundraising idea that offers a high-quality product, great pricing, and a product lineup that your supporters will be eager to buy. Find out why countless organizations across the country love Driven Coffee fundraising and continue to run our program year after year.
Our Unique Fundraising Highlights
Delivered within 3 weeks + free shipping over 150 items
click to open
– Driven Coffee Fundraising Brochure –
Product Fundraising Ideas
Product fundraising ideas have long been an essential part of many organization’s budgets. Most organizations that come to us are looking for unique fundraising ideas that will be easy for the coordinators, participants, and its supporters. The uniqueness of a coffee fundraiser is appealing, as it is easy to sell, and easy to buy.
Fundraising Coordinators Love Us!
How Does A Driven Coffee Fundraiser Work?
Looking for new fundraising ideas? Driven Coffee has simplified fundraising for Sports Teams, Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Band, Dance, Scouts, and Non-Profit Groups by providing two great platforms.
Traditional Fundraising Program
With this fundraising program participants use our convenient brochures to sell Driven Coffees, Loose Leaf Tea (with Sachets), Gourmet Snacks, and Driven Hot Cocoa Mix to friends, family, and neighbors for huge profits!
Getting Started is Easy!
- Let us know how many participants you have (sales brochures will be sent directly to you – free of charge!)
- Distribute forms and kick off fundraiser (typically fundraisers will run for about two weeks)
- Collect all order forms and payment from participants
- Tally the orders and send Driven payment for coffee and gourmet snacks, you keep the profit! (You will receive your shipment in two weeks or less)
- We roast your orders fresh, separate per participant, and ship to your organization for distribution (Free shipping on orders of 150 items or more!)
Online Fundraising Program
Our unique online fundraising platform is perfect for groups that do not want participants selling products door to door, or for groups looking for a broader reach to non-local friends and family. This fundraising platform can be combined with the Traditional Fundraising Program as well!
- Determine when the fundraising campaign will take place (usually the online fundraiser will also run for 2 weeks)
- We issue a coupon code to be used on our fundraising website at checkout
- Participants email friends and family about the coffee fundraiser (we’ll even help with a template!)
- Customers purchase coffee online; we roast it fresh, and ship it directly to them.
- At the end of the fundraiser we tally your sales and send you a check! – It’s that easy!
Call one of our Fundraising Specialists today to learn how easy it is to exceed your group's goal. (800-561-6827)
Work directly with a Driven Fundraising Specialist who will guide you through the process to ensure your program runs smoothly.
THE BEST COFFEE
Driven Coffee utilizes years of experience to roast the best 100% specialty grade beans. You'll taste the difference!
HEALTHY GOURMET SNACKS
We partner with a local nut company to bring you mixed nuts and gourmet caramel corns that complement our coffees well.
From individual fundraisers to large team fundraisers, we are truly happy to work with organizations of all sizes.
NO CASH UPFRONT
You only pay for the product you sell after you have collected payment from customers. No cash upfront means no risk!
FREE CUSTOM LABELS
Place your organizations name and logo on our beautiful coffee fundraiser bags for free! No minimums!
Orders over 150 items will enjoy free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.
Your product will be separated & labeled by participant; no need to spend hours sorting through a pallet of goods.
No need to store and freeze cookie dough, pizzas, or other frozen goods; our product can be stored at room temperature anywhere.
ONGOING RESIDUAL DONATIONS
At the conclusion of your fundraiser, you will be issued a coupon code. Your organization will receive 10% of all attributed web sales.
Our turnaround time is the best in the business. You'll be amazed at how quickly your product arrives.
Try something better, try something different, try a Coffee Fundraiser with Driven Coffee!
School Fundraising Ideas
Driven Coffee is proud to partner with schools of all sizes across the continental United States. Each year we work with hundreds of High School, Middle School, and Elementary School fundraising programs, making us the leading coffee fundraiser program for schools. Our unique offering of high quality Specialty Grade Coffee, Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate, Gourmet Nuts, Loose Leaf Tea, and Traditional Caramel Corn is always a hit. Find out why teachers, coaches and PTO/PTA groups love Driven Coffee Fundraising!
Easy, Profitable & Fun
Over 60% of Americans drink at least one cup of coffee daily, making a coffee fundraiser one of the best fundraising ideas around. With our exceptional fresh roasted specialty coffees, loose leaf tea, hot chocolate, and gourmet snacks your group will have a product offering that is easy to sell and sure to please everyone. Over the years we have developed and refined our fundraising program to be extremely user friendly – making it easy, profitable, and fun for organizations of all sizes to reach and exceed their fundraising goals!
Keys to Fundraising Success
The key to a successful fundraiser is to encourage engagement while keeping it fun. We’ve seen these four points work time and time again, resulting in record setting fundraising profits for countless organizations!
Determine fundraiser timeframe & coordinator
Set a team & individual goals
Hold a fundraising blitz
Award prizes to top sellers
A:40% profit! $6/bag on the $15 coffee products and $4/bag on the $10 snack products.
A:Let’s say you have 25 participants and they each sell 10 coffee products and 10 snack products:
- 10 coffee products at $6.00/profit/bag = $60.00/participant
- 10 snack products at $4.00/profit/bag = $40.00/participant
- Equals $100.00 profit/participant * 25 participants = $2,500.00 profit for your group
A:No start up fees, or minimum orders.
A:Just let us know how many order forms you’d like and the best address to send them.
A:33 cups of coffee. This can be more or less depending how strong someone likes their coffee (the amount of grounds/water ratio used).
A:To design your free custom label with your full color logo & group name please email:
- The name you'd like to appear on the label.
- The JPG file of the logo you'd like to use (For highest quality, size image to 3"x4" or 900x1200 pixels @ 300dpi)
A:Not if you are a tax exempt organization. If your group is not tax exempt Minnesota sales tax of 6.875% will be charged on the wholesale price of the products below:
- Hokey Pokey Gourmet Mix (wholesale price: $6.00)
- Caramel Apple Corn Mix (wholesale price: $6.00)
A:We will email you a tax exemption form prior to the start of your fundraiser. If your organization is tax exempt and we receive the completed form prior to processing your fundraiser no sales tax will be charged on any items. If your group is not tax exempt or we do not receive the completed tax exempt form prior to processing your fundraiser we will invoice for tax on applicable products.
A:Have participants collect cash/checks (made out to your organization) at time of sale.
A:Collect order forms at fundraiser end date (be sure to keep these to pass back out to participants so they know who to distribute product to)
A:Complete Fulfillment Spreadsheet at fundraiser end date and email to Driven Coffee.
A:You'll receive product broken up per participant within 3 weeks of emailing in the Fulfillment Spreadsheet.
A:Product will get shipped to your desired location. Product is organized into clear plastic bags for each participant (each bag is labeled with participant name) making it easy for the fundraising coordinator to get product to the correct participant.
A:Free shipping on orders over 150 products.
A:Within 2 business days of emailing in the Fulfillment Spreadsheet.
A:After receiving the invoice a check can be made out to Driven Coffee and sent to:
125 Columbia Court
Chaska, MN 55318
Payments may also be made via Credit Card from a link provided in the invoice.
A:No! All products can be stored at room temperature.
A:No, our products are made and processed in a facility that contains nuts and are not safe for people with nut allergies at this time.
A:5 Important Things when completing the Fulfillment Spreadsheet:
- Please fill out the “Sales by Participants” tab.
- Please include only participant totals, not individual customer orders.
- Email (not mail or scan) to Driven Coffee to begin fulfillment.
- Do not fill in the yellow area on the right side of the page, as this section is built out with equations.
- Be sure to double check Fulfillment Spreadsheet for accuracy prior to emailing in. All orders will be processed as we receive them.
A:3 oz will yield 30-40 cups of tea.
A: Heat water to boiling, place a teaspoon of tea in the provided sachets, steep in mug for 3-5 minutes and enjoy!
A: Yes, each package will come with 30 sachets for easy brewing.
Driven Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. “Keurig®” and “K-Cup®” are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.