At Driven Coffee we have a deep-rooted desire to help others, and our Fundraising Program has proven to be a great vehicle to accomplish just that. If you’re looking for unique fundraising ideas for your school, non-profit, church, sports team, college, small groups, mission trip, PTO/PTA, club, or any other organization – consider a coffee fundraiser!
A Driven Coffee fundraiser is a unique fundraising idea that offers a high-quality product, great pricing, and a product lineup that your supporters will be eager to buy. Find out why countless organizations across the country love Driven Coffee fundraising and continue to run our program year after year.
Our Unique Fundraising Highlights
Driven Coffee Fundraising Order Form
– Driven Coffee Fundraising Brochure –
Coffee Makes an Excellent Fundraising Product
Most organizations that come to us are looking for unique fundraising ideas that will be easy for the coordinators, participants, and its supporters. The uniqueness of a coffee fundraiser is appealing, as it is easy to sell, and easy to buy. Over 60% of Americans drink coffee daily, with even more having coffee in their home. Couple that with honey and syrup products, and Driven Coffee Fundraising has something for everyone!
Fundraising Coordinators Love Us!
How Does A Driven Coffee Fundraiser Work?
Looking for new fundraising ideas? Driven Coffee has simplified fundraising for Individuals, Sports Teams, Schools, Churches, Youth Groups, Band, Dance, Scouts, and Non-Profit Groups by providing two great platforms.
Traditional Fundraising Program
With this fundraising program, participants use our convenient brochures to sell Driven Coffees, Loose Leaf Tea, Gourmet Snacks, K-Cups, and Driven Hot Cocoa Mix to friends, family, and neighbors for huge profits!
Getting Started is Easy!
- Let us know how many participants you have (sales forms will be sent directly to you – free of charge!)
- Distribute forms and kick off fundraiser (we recommend two weeks)
- Collect all order forms and payment from participants
- Submit the orders and send Driven payment for coffee and gourmet snacks, you keep the profit!
- We roast your orders fresh, separate per participant, and ship to your organization for distribution (Free shipping on orders of 150 items or more!) You will receive your shipment in three weeks or less!
Online Fundraising Program
Our unique online fundraising platform is perfect for groups that do not want participants selling products door to door, or for groups looking for a broader reach to non-local friends and family. This fundraising platform can be combined with the Traditional Fundraising Program to maximize profit and reach!
- Determine when the fundraising campaign will take place (we recommend 2 weeks)
- We create a unique link for your group which will automatically track orders when your supporters shop your link.
- Participants email friends and family about the coffee fundraiser (we’ll even help with a template!)
- Customers purchase coffee online; we roast it fresh and ship it directly to them.
- Ability to track sales by participant.
- Ability to view orders as they are placed with a login provided by your Fundraising Specialist.
- At the end of the fundraiser, we deactivate your link, run a report, and send you a check for 30% of the sales! — It’s that easy!
HUGE PROFITSCall one of our Fundraising Specialists today to learn how easy it is to exceed your group's goal. (800-561-6827)
GREAT SERVICEWork directly with a Driven Fundraising Specialist, from start to finish, who will guide you through the process to ensure your program runs smoothly.
THE BEST COFFEEDriven Coffee utilizes years of experience to roast the best 100% specialty grade beans. You'll taste the difference!
HEALTHY GOURMET SNACKSWe partner with a local nut company and apiary to bring you gourmet caramel corns and natural honey that complement our coffees well.
From individual fundraisers to large team fundraisers, we are truly happy to work with organizations of all sizes.
NO CASH UPFRONT
You only pay for the product you sell after you have collected payment from customers. No cash upfront means no risk!
FREE CUSTOM LABELS
*Excludes Online Fundraisers*
Place your organizations name and logo on our beautiful coffee fundraiser bags for free! No minimums!
Orders over 150 items will enjoy free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.
EASY DISTRIBUTIONYour product will be separated & labeled by participant; no need to spend hours sorting through a pallet of goods.
CONVENIENT STORAGENo need to store and freeze cookie dough, pizzas, or other frozen goods; our product can be stored at room temperature anywhere.
TRADITIONAL, ONLINE ONLY, UPFRONT, OR HYBRID SOLUTIONSWe can accommodate traditional, online only, upfront, or hybrid fundraisers for your group!
FAST TURNAROUNDOur turnaround time is the best in the business. You'll be amazed at how quickly your product arrives.
Keys to Fundraising Success
The key to a successful fundraiser is to encourage engagement while keeping it fun. We’ve seen these four points work time and time again, resulting in record setting fundraising profits for countless organizations!
Determine fundraiser timeframe (we recommend 2 weeks)
Set a group & individual goals
Hold a fundraising blitz
Create incentives for participants
Try something better, try something different, try a Coffee Fundraiser with Driven Coffee!
School Fundraising Ideas
Driven Coffee is proud to partner with schools of all sizes across the continental United States. Each year we work with hundreds of High School, Middle School, and Elementary School fundraising programs, making us the leading coffee fundraiser program for schools. Our unique offering of high quality Specialty Grade Coffee, Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate, Driven Syrup, Gourmet Nuts, Loose Leaf Tea, Caramel Corn, and Honey Sticks are always a hit. Find out why teachers, coaches and PTO/PTA groups love Driven Coffee Fundraising!
Easy, Profitable & Fun
Over 60% of Americans drink at least one cup of coffee daily, making a coffee fundraiser one of the best fundraising ideas around. With our exceptional fresh roasted specialty coffees, loose leaf tea, hot chocolate, and gourmet snacks your group will have a product offering that is easy to sell and sure to please everyone. Over the years we have developed and refined our fundraising program to be extremely user friendly – making it easy, profitable, and fun for organizations of all sizes to reach and exceed their fundraising goals!
Online Fundraiser: 30% profit on the products ordered through your link!
- Start and end date
- Number of order forms needed (Traditional Fundraiser)
- Where to ship order forms (Traditional Fundraiser)
- Group name for link (Online Fundraiser)
- Participant names (Online Fundraiser, optional)
- The text you would like to accompany your logo.
- The JPG file of the logo you'd like to use (For highest quality, size image to 3"x4" or 900x1200 pixels @ 300dpi)
Online Fundraiser: Orders are processed as they are received and sent directly to the purchaser’s address.
Online Fundraiser: There is a flat-rate shipping of $7.95 on every order to cover a portion of the shipping costs.
313 Lake Hazeltine Dr
Chaska, MN 55318
Payments may also be made via Credit Card from a link provided in the invoice.
- Fill out the "Sales by Participants" tab.
- Include only participant totals, not individual customer orders.
- Email the Fulfillment Spreadsheet in Excel format (not mail or scan) to your Fundraising Specialist to begin fulfillment.
- Do not fill in the yellow area on the right side of the page, as this section is built out with equations.
- Be sure to double check Fulfillment Spreadsheet for accuracy prior to emailing in. All orders will be processed as we receive them.
Online Fundraiser: products are shipped directly to the customer.
Driven Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc. “Keurig®” and “K-Cup®” are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.