Driven Coffee is on the lookout for an energetic, organized and engaging individual to join our growing team.
As a full-time Production Assistant you will be responsible for labeling and packaging roasted coffee, packing orders, driving the product on our local delivery routes, cleaning/maintaining our production facility, and other warehouse tasks.
Coffee experience is not required but preference may be given to a candidate’s related experience. Training for all tasks will be provided.
- Production and packaging of coffee.
- Individually labeling bags with pre-printed labels, filling bags manually and using machinery, grinding and flavoring roasted coffee, sealing bags with machinery.
- Cleaning of equipment and work areas, performing frequent equipment checks.
- Receiving green coffee and other product deliveries using pallet jacks, preparing pallets for shipment.
- Make deliveries of product locally in company provided vehicle when needed.
- Other duties as assigned and necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; should be adept at problem solving, able to use time wisely, and able to work well in a close team environment with the ability to work independently as necessary.
- Legible handwriting is required for writing on order forms and other written communications.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to tolerate noise and strong aroma.
- Requires regular twisting, bending, squatting, kneeling, stretching, standing, walking and sitting.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Health Insurance.
- 5lbs/month of fresh roasted coffee to take-home.
- Access to premium coffee and espresso drinks daily.
- Opportunities to learn more about all things coffee, including roasting & barista skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Driven Coffee
Driven Coffee is a small team of artisans that share a common passion for specialty coffee. We focus our efforts on responsibly sourcing, craft roasting, and meticulously brewing the best coffees possible to serve our customers across the country. Learn more about us here.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Chaska, MN
Benefits: Health insurance, free coffee!
Typical start time: 8AM
Typical end time: 5PM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Fast-paced — likes a busy and bustling work environment
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma