Updated 2:55 PM Monday, June 15, 2020 (CDT).
Dear Driven Coffee Community,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and those impacted worldwide by the virus.
We have been closely monitoring the continuing developments around the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and we want to inform you that our top priority is the wellbeing of our customers and our employees.
After carefully considering these circumstances we have made the following operational changes, effective Monday 3/16/2020 until further notice:
- We will be suspending delivery to local customers; all orders will be shipped. Please plan for additional shipping time.
- We will no longer be allowing local pickups; these orders will also be shipped.
- We will be changing our roast schedule to roasting on Mondays and Thursdays only. This will mean potentially larger delays from roast, so please order accordingly.
- We take great care at all times to practice strong hygiene protocols that meet and exceed the Department of Agriculture food safety standards. In addition to our normal safety practices we have made the following changes:
- All our employees are asked to stay home if they, or anyone they have come into contact with, are sick. Employees are also taking their temperature each day prior to coming into work.
- All employees must wear N95 (or greater) masks and disposable latex gloves at all times while producing or handling coffee.
- All employees will be taking part in our increased cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitization practices.
Maintaining a balance of safety and service is of the utmost importance to us. We will be transparent with our customers and team members, keeping all informed and maintaining rigorous systems of hygiene. This is our promise to you.
Thank you all for your continued support.
— The Driven Coffee Family